So I take it your life is still sounding life 5th grade band class?
That’s to be expected! Our first session went well but it was just your Subtle Nudge, remember? That session was to get the ball rolling. To have a little more structure towards reaching your goals. It was to convince your confidence that there can be a plan of action. Now it’s time to really show yourself what feeling confident and comfortable is all about. It’s time to commit to getting committed by working with me one on one for the next several months.
Take a second to think about:
- No longer having to have one on one conversations with your self-doubt but rather a conversation with a professional problem solver who would actively listen to what you have to say, turning preposterous into brilliance
- No longer having the backing towards the no time for myself excuse because there was a dedicated and recurring time to fix yourself
- A private space where there was no judgement and exploring your options, ideas, obstacles and fears was not only welcomed, but the norm
- Stepping out of the box to find resourceful and actionable ways to change your outlook on life
- Walking away from this experience being a more confident, empowered and assertive owner of your health and happiness
What’s included in the Time To Wake Up health coaching package?
This package includes:
- Bi-Weekly 50-minute strategy sessions each month by phone/video call to stay on track
- One 75-minute Check-In session (1 month after our last session to make sure you’re still rocking your badass-ness)
- Online 1-1 support from me via email for questions, strategy tweaks and support between our sessions
- Access to additional coaching tools and educational resources designed to keep you growing + moving forward
- Regular strategic assessments to make sure we are staying on the fast track to your success
What is the investment for all this?
Wait! We haven’t had our first coaching session yet! – the Subtle Nudge session.
We should have gone over all the pricing and packages in our first session. (Current packages start at $1000. Payment options are available but will need to be discussed in length.) The structure and accountability of doing longer-term work together is a serious matter. It’s a big investment of energy and time for both of us. It needs to be a great fit.
So how do you know I’m the right fit for you?
Start with a Subtle Nudge session, so you can make an informed decision from there.
If you have’t figured it out by now, I am an up front, no beating around the bush kind of gal. While I don’t expect us to be one in the same, I do expect my clients to be:
- Be 100% present during our sessions for a minimum of 3 months.
- Choose a regular day/time for their sessions and adhere to a strict rescheduling policy.
- Commit to the process by doing assignments out of our session and report back to me on how they went.
If any of these expectations feel like too much of a stretch, I may not be the right professional for you. Even if it’s not with me, my hope is that you get where you want to go.
Now that we have all that covered, what’s next?
Well, you could take action, right here and right now. Apply Now
Or you could stay spinning your wheels, stay stagnant. You could keep hearing that 5th grade band class beating their drums again and again in your head. You could keep conversating with your excuses. You’re content with seeing your goals but not reaching them. I get it, I’ve been there. If I haven’t heard the excuse for not doing transformational work from myself, I know I’ve heard it from someone else.
I’m busy. Like really busy. There’s Susie’s gymnastics and Johnny’s baseball. My husband works hard during the day. He shouldn’t have to stumble over Legos and American Girl dolls. Dinner needs to be cooked, Susie has a gluten allergy and Johnny is allergic to diary. I can’t make someone else cook three separate dinners. There’s laundry to be done and dog hair to be vacuumed. I barely have enough time to shower and get dressed. I mean yeah, I have needs but are they really needs? What if they’re more like wants? I know there are other things that really should be done. The lawn needs to be dyed. What would the HOA think if it turned yellow? Right now, the investment just isn’t possible. I mean, my mental health and happiness is important but it’s not a pressing issue. See? I’m smiling! Everything is fine. It’s fine. No, I’m definitely not worth the investment. Plus, I don’t think I can take the time away from work and/or family to spare two hours a month for our sessions. I’ve tried something like this before and failed miserably. You know those online one month package things. Yeah, this definitely wont work for me. Okay, I’m scared. My family won’t understand. What if they judged me? What if you judged me? What if I judge me? No, I just shouldn’t set aside the time for myself so that I can be a better mom, wife, partner or business woman. I’m busy. Like really busy.
All valid. All reasonable. But here’s the deal, the all have tangible solutions. When you are ready to stop letting your self-doubt run the show, when you’re ready to really commit to yourself, I’ll be waiting and ready too.